The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The time for jokes are over.

+1.

Quips should only be delivered if you’re certain that they’re very amusing.

There are some incredibly boring bastards on TFK shit quipping non-stop and their tone is way, way off.

11 Likes

They will have to cancel the season now.

Man City will retain their title.

1 Like

Supermarkets restricting people due to queues…

Private business where travel is involved are not making regular visits going forward.
If they are visiting premises they are ringing ahead for updates etc.

I’ll not be working from the car going forward either.

I seen a notice on facebook from my club saying the same. All matches, training, nurseries, etc cancelled till end of march.

More lies

I just ventured out there to grab a sandwich. All I can say is people have absolutely lost the fucking plot :joy:

2 Likes

Seems fair if Liverpool are retaining the UCL

3 Likes

Do tell

Nothing left in shops

A queue out onto the road to get into Lidl. People streaming out of there with enough toilet roll to last a year. People really aggressive in traffic as well. Cutting in front of each other, people letting no one out etc. Honking horns, waving fists etc

Dr. Holohan said the decision was made after new information from the labs was made available to them post their briefing last night.

Expect a big spike in numbers today.

Right I can’t hold it in any longer…what’s the obsession with toilet roll during this ???

No idea. It seems to have started in Australia where a rumour went around that all of their toilet paper was made in China (it’s not apparently) and we seem to have followed suit for reasons unbeknownst to anyone

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit

The mother epitomised it when I rang her last night. I asked her was she alright for everything? I’m grand she says but I got worried I didnt have enough toilet paper when I saw everyone’s trolleys full of it

End of Days stuff