The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Should we be calling him Tony “luke” so?

2 Likes

Tesco liffey valley has fallen

Hon Luke boy

Is it sad that this just made my day, despite his Clare connections.

1 Like

Cool hand

Twas those cunts and their skiing trips that have us in this mess. Proudest tradition me hole.

If you are planning getting the virus, now is the time white there are a few ventilators available

But sure people are getting it multiple times. Its not chicken pox.

More than one strain?

Save your energy mate. You’e talking to a poster who thinks China and Italy are doing the best job containing this outbreak, China which has over 3,000 dead (if you believe their numbers) and Italy where the death toll is approaching 1,000. The country that has fucked it up most is the US, which has a population of 330 million, has the greatest amount of travel with China by far, and 32 deaths so far.

From a nurse working there.

I think we should.

Ireland is riddled with this thing. They are duking the stats which is understandable to quell panic

1 Like

Is it not time to ban OAPs from availing of their free travel privileges on public transport? These are the age group most at risk after all.

1 Like

No the same strain i think

Leo’s sock mate Trudeau is in self isolation now I see.

The rumour was it was a nurse who had confirmed positive, rumour circulating with it that a Secondary school teacher in the Boys School in Callan was a confirmed case also.

3 Likes