The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The notion that flights would be shut down between countries would have seemed highly unlikely up to very recently.

Peopleā€™s sense of the risk of unlikely things happening, at very short notice, is shifting rapidly

I think thatā€™s very naive.

Iā€™d say the cocaine trade is going to go off a cliff in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Iā€™ve learned a lot about how fucking stupid Irish people are in the past few days, particularly my top-CEO peer group.

One lad is due to go skiing at the weekend. He is rethinking. A mate pipes in ā€œit will be grand, just avoid old people and your parents for 2 weeks after you get home.ā€

What about the rest of us?! What about our parents?! Some people are fucking frightening. The country is fucked.

Iā€™m calling for 1000+ cases within 7 days.

9 Likes

Anyone with an ounce of class will have a bidet installed in their house.

3 Likes

So everyone rushes to crowded supermarkets to act like a pig so they have enough food to avoidā€¦ crowdsā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

Did Cork Gaa not implement a ban?

Premier league darts on live from Liverpool now. Few thousand drunks slobbering over each other. Have the Brits taken leave of their senses?

2 Likes

Our medical device industry might save us yet.

Mind you thereā€™s a great game on now.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Darts would be fair shit behind closed doors

Thereā€™s already 1000 cases here

1 Like

Guy I know, just back from Andorra. Heā€™s in the hospital now with a fever. Tested this evening, will know tomorrow.

2 Likes

Bidet sales will be through the roof after this.

PDC scum

Couple I know went off there on Sunday, took the oldest left the other 2 with grandparents. Reckless

2 Likes

Absolute mind boggling stuff

1 Like

What a couple of cunthookses

1 Like