The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Groups of 20/30 lads in close physical contact every day, sharing a dressing room and communal showers. A fucking nightmare

Premier League clubs meeting tomorrow. Appears as if the entire season is to be scratched.

1 Like

It seems to be me a lot of businesses are using this as an opportunity to market themselves as a faux socially conscious businesses. Offering free dinners etc. knowing full well there’ll be no one taking them up on it, but just collecting the kudos.
I hate to be a cynical bastard, but I am.

Arteta has it now. Season has to be stopped

1 Like

I imagine a lot of politicians and prominent people will be infected because of the nature of their jobs, the travel, the handshakes, constantly meeting people.

There are things he can do to mitigate the damage though. There could be an order to everyone returning to self-isolate.

Man City player in hospital with respiratory problems. Rumored to be Mendy.

Miguel Delaney reporting the epl will be voided and postponed.

1 Like

I couldn’t care about the sports mate, with all due respect. Liverpool should be given the trophy.

Infection- herpes

Empty hotels must be in the HSEs emergency plans for treatment. Equipment and staff are the problems.

Oh my days!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

They haven’t won it

People have been returning since Tuesday night. It’s too late.

As usual this is incorrect

As regards some Countries checking Temperatures of the general public elsewhere? Is it much use really. If you’ve a temperature you’re probably infected over a week. Did it help the Chinese?

Should it be mandatory for those taking Public transport for example if that form of transport is still going to be widely available here?

The Premier League issued this tweet one hour and 19 minutes ago, at 9:31pm.

I’d say there’s a good chance they’ll have issued a full backtrack by 11:31pm.

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1238216168755863563

Edit: they’ve literally deleted the tweet in the time it took me to copy and paste its URL and write two sentences.

The tweet was to confirm that in accordance with government addvice, all matches would go ahead.

When you’re symptomatic you’ve probably already had it for a week.

A massive effort is required to find at risk people and test them as early as possible

Premier League have released a statement in the past 15 mins saying that in light of Arteta testing positive they’re having a meeting in the morning to discuss future fixtures.

Come on Premier League, cancel the season, declare it null and void.

Public health has to come first. This is a pandemic.

5 Likes