The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Yes its the Miguel reporting that it will be voided which is incorrect

Tweet isnt available

Can we quarantine all the roasters coming back from cheltenham? Maybe stick them all in Dundalk for a few weeks, have the racing on there everyday. Kill two birds

1 Like

1 Like

It was deleted literally seconds before I pressed “reply”.

Shoot the glass

Also, the Government & HSE must now be seriously considering publicly stating where these infected people are from now.

Saying it’s the East or West isn’t good enough now that they’re asking people to stay at home. Surely if the population of Birr for example know there are 3 people from the town infected it actually promotes far better care by those living there.
It may cause alarm but for those lucky enough to be clear of infection it means they can properly isolate.
Tough love measures.

4 Likes

It would be good if some sport goes ahead. Stop people from going completely insane.

South American football is your only hope

If they love horse racing so much they can spend the next two weeks in stables.

Well UL is closed, so I guess that could work

Has anyone noticed any subconscious distancing while they are out and about? I cant say I have.

The Micks love of booze Will kill us all

1 Like

if they are so mad for racing , let them in there for a few weeks watching, gambling on virtual racing. set up a few extra TV screens for them

1 Like

Fuck sporting events. More important things. That’s scary if Mendy is in bother.

I propose we start a separate thread for people who have it, or sub threads for famous people and forumites etc.

This thread is busy

Not really If it’s saf. If there’s no work and no sport we’ll have people pissed out of their minds in Ireland. Falling around drunk, getting into cars and drunk and everything else. You’d be as well to close the pubs.

There’s always US golf, that won’t be shutting down, a different world.

Luckily the great Peter Alliss won’t be going to Augusta this year.

Behind closed doors tomorrow