The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

1 Like

Where are you reading this?
I saw a woman called Breda in a facebook comments section say she thinks her family had it in December so the story checks out.

3 Likes

The fella in Wuhan who made the bat soup must feel awful

4 Likes

Been hearing a bit of that myself. Friend of mrsā€™ family , in her late 40s, had pneumonia before Christmas, as did both her parents - So sheā€™s convinced she had it.

Paddy showing the Tans how itā€™s done.

1 Like

As regards the spread of this virus I observed myself closely last night as I carried out a couple of run of the mill tasks. First I bought a bottle of wine in the off licence. Between paying with the card and yer man putting the bottle in a paper bag there were multiple instances where we could have contaminated each other. Then I went to get petrol. This was really fucking frightening. How many hands have touched this pump in the last five days? Who knows. Iā€™ll be wearing gloves the next time I do this.

So you think there will be a next time?

2 Likes

Would the ethanol in the petrol not kill it off

Iā€™ve been told by my employer to stay at home until Wednesday.

All that adds to the hysteria and panic buying. Ruining it for ourselves.

Makes sense, was designed as a ā€˜TBā€™ hospital

@flattythehurdler @Declan_Moffat

Come home lads. The Tans wonā€™t look after ye

1 Like

Well actually I had a half tank but I have to go to Waterford today so I wanted to make sure I had enough to get back.

1 Like

How about the likes of the Comer brothers who benefited so handsomely from the NAMA do their bit and throw bodies at the likes of thisā€¦ And have it operational in a few weeksā€¦

Wonā€™t happen.

images

2 Likes

The lovely Corrib Great Southern?

1 Like

From reading, listening and watching, thereā€™s obviously a lot of misinformation out there.
But from the sources I feel arenā€™t full of shit itā€™s less to do with hands and more to do with breath.
While I wouldnā€™t discourage you to wear gloves Iā€™d be more inclined to say make sure you also have an N95 mask. Everyone should also be taking Vitamin D supplements.

1 Like
3 Likes

Iā€™d say Fergal hasnā€™t slept in two weeks. 24/7 coverage

Itā€™s do gooders like Nora who will be the death of us