The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Well Iā€™m in doors and wont be going out infecting anyone. Weā€™ll have to play the waiting game.

Played in Europe 17/18 season mate

Telegram

Vitamin d3 pal. Or sun beds.

Fuckin hell, thats nuts :sweat_smile:

Old Firm off.

It 100% is the Clayton by the Airport.

Iā€™m in a waiting room in Beaumont here. Thereā€™s a couple of ould cunts here coughing away to their hearts content who havenā€™t heard the government advisory about coughing into their sleeve or even putting their hands up to their mouth. :rage::rage:

5 Likes

Dunnes in cornelscourt was bonkers so I left. Lads in crowds queuing is nuts.

Tesco and M&S in Dundrum 10 minutes away were empty.

On the list.

1 Like

Get some Vickā€™s first defence. I always take it on flights to stop colds. Spray or two up the nose before you go out and when you get back. Seems to work. Placebo effect still is an effect.

Yesssss

Same as every other normal day mate?

Yes, I dont work on a building site.

Strong leadership from Bishop Leahy.

A tremendous leader for our church.

2 Likes

100% - at least he is going with a plan
what we are doing here is fundamentally stupid
weā€™ve closed schools and restricted movement in an attempt to stabilise a system - but in parallel we have airports open that is just increasing the variability meaning it is impossible to stabilise what you are trying to control

do it properly or dont do it all

• Israel have closed ben gurion and all points of entry in parallel with schools - this is the only way - weā€™re just bullshitting
  • other option is to try the boris plan

what we are doing cleanly is some form of delay tactic where we are allowing the germs to gradually diffuse into the system like a boron dopant in Si ( to coin a semi conductor phrase) so weā€™re just in this thing for the long haul now

3 Likes

Cc the craft beer and whiskey lads