The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Just out for a walkā€¦ Gangs of teens all over each other. Shop full of people. Pub heavingā€¦ We wonā€™t be beating this thing at all.

Relax mate, itā€™ll be grand.

Thereā€™s cases all over Cark tho mate.

1 Like

My aunt (a public health nurse in Cork city) is being transferred to the HSE helpline on Thursday next. Sheā€™s been told that we are on week 2 of 7, week 7 being the peak.

1 Like

When they say closing schools will do more harm than good, why is that?

Any good docs or podcasts or such on this corona thingy yet?

Presumably that youths will be carrying the virus here, there and everywhere infecting the older parts of the population, whereas they can probably survive giving it back and forth to each other

1 Like

Pandemic on Netflix called it quite accurately

1 Like

Who is they?

Polish border closed to foreigners. Events of greater than 50 people prohibited.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Does that include the lads in the clayton? :cold_face:

Just imagine the numbers of these coming back from Cheltenham.

1 Like

Yeah the social distancing part is not being taken seriously at all from what I could see today. People will need another jolt before long.

The roads were deserted today. Iā€™d say most people are taking it mildly seriously.
Theyā€™ll have to close the pubs though if they seriously want to limit it. We just canā€™t help ourselves

2 Likes

Most people are taking it seriously. The usual Yahooos need to be protected from themselves. Maybe the Vinters Federation have argued we cannot be trusted to drink at home. Cunts.

I always said cark is the Texas of ireland. Drive through corona testing

Look we need it to spread some bit at the same time. May as well be the idiots who get it.

Da brits