The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Boris gambled on Brexit and won. The Brits then gambled on Boris and lost. His hubris is manifest

2 Likes

What a analogy nail hit head

1 Like

I watched Boris talk about his gambles at pendulum summit @Bandage

#IBelieveHim

That fooker who suggested sandy hook was a hoax alex jones would of got miles and miles out of this virus if he was still allowed on public platforms

Aboydakid!

I believe this strategy is doomed to disaster. It has no doubt been thought up by a lot of very clever people, who I suspect are working on hopeless lab-type assumptions about ā€œrational, self-interestedā€ human behaviour which will not bear out in reality.

If the strategy goes wrong, there will scarcely be a family in Britain unscarred by it.

1 Like

Isnt he banned from YouTube ect. Saw his last interview where he said he was ready to die. He was sitting drinking whiskey and looking to himself for self pitty nearly sure it was on joe rogans podcast.

I canā€™t believe the amount out in pubs tonight.

The country will be riddled with it by this day week.

1 Like

Pubs have to close.

The leftover xmas drink will come in handy for once

Busier than Cheltenham?

2 Likes

Excellent debate here on the UK strategy 9.45 to 23 minutes. The science community are literally at loggerheads

1 Like

Heā€™s absolute scum.

The Daily Mail - the private and the public:

Go way you cunt, you were off at Cheltenham with the scum of the earth, slobbering snot and coke all over the place. Save us your morality and pontificating.

8 Likes

Your mate is a fucking asshole, just like all the other dumb irresponsible clowns who masturbated their horse racing/gambling micro penis over there all week. Letā€™s just hope their selfish wanking hasnā€™t fucked us all over.

5 Likes

Isnā€™t it illegal to claim your product has medicinal qualities without tests? It is in Ireland anyway

Mate it was facilitated by both governments. Nobody was advised not to go, not even cautioned.

Now, it was an incredibly selfish thing to do, in my opinion, but it shouldnā€™t have been allowed.

Blaming individuals isnā€™t the way forward

1 Like

I hope to Fuck that Brexit does a number on horse racing here and a lot of horsey people go broke.

1 Like