The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

From the videos Iā€™m getting, yes they are.

Things changed after Wednesday and if Iā€™d my time back, I wouldnā€™t have gone to Cheltenham.

The people out tonight have no excuse.

Neither have you to be fair. Ultimately you choose to travel to an infected area in the middle of a global pandemic

1 Like

Jesus, thatā€™s brutal.

It puts my own office environment experience into perspective. I heard about more petty and tone deaf bosses sticking rigidly to company procedures on Friday.

An example was a company who allow annual leave to be rolled forward into the next year, provided it is used by end Q1. People had used rollover days for holidays over next two weeks that theyā€™ve now rightly cancelled, but company not letting them push the annual leave out beyond March.

In separate news, my auld pairā€™s parish church is on lockdown but my father went to a different church yesterday for mass. Itā€™s lent after all. :mask:

3 Likes

Pay no heed to the cunts. They are hijacking a global crisis to demean harmless auld stocks who been going to Cheltenham as a ritual for decades in order to pursue their own bitter agendas. Twisted individuals

1 Like

Be interesting to see how @Thomas_Brady copes with the fact limerick gaa owner Jp McManus was in Cheltenham for the week.

1 Like

Seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself too

1 Like

Yep members of the county board with him too. Itā€™ll be Interesting to hear him call mr McManus out.

Keith Duggan had a right go at the horsey set.

3 Likes

He doesnā€™t really.

Friend of the forum Joe Brolly also in attendance.

My biggest regret of the week was fist pumping with Shane Duffy. Iā€™d say every EPL club is riddled with it.

Was your biggest regret of the week going? It should be.

Chocolatemice is quick to call every one that was at Cheltenham a coke head to try and get a reaction off people. Sad for Jp given all heā€™s done for the county thatā€™s what limerick hurling supporters think off him.

Now that going has pissed off mice, myboyblue and a few more Iā€™m thrilled I went.

Thatā€™s incredibly sad

2 Likes

itā€™s incredibly easy to make this fella show how sad he isā€¦very, very easy.

3 Likes

His comments last week were very sad but youā€™d little to say about that of course.

I want no part of this.

You were claiming earlier youā€™d me on ignore. Another clear example of your lying.

He does.

For fucks sake can something not be done about this shit?