The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

As Per usual lads bury their head in the sand when the hypocrisy is pointed out. Iā€™m going to bed good night.

I had a word with chocco in private if you must know you absolutely stupid little wanker

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very decent of you tbf. Enjoy Brandon I might see you.

You wonā€™t

1 Like

Well one isnā€™t a scientist as they said.

Have to say, I thought the UK government advisor was more compelling. I think the key point is that we (including myself) are getting too wrapped up with the reported data when it is woefully incomplete. We need to improve diagnostics quickly and it will help but all the charts we have now are only indicators.

Itā€™s only the one road in and outā€¦ enjoy the day. If you are with the family the walk about Brandon point is much better than climbing Brandon mountain imo. Albeit you wouldnā€™t want it too windy.

Thatā€™s the thing, we have no clue about the real state of play.

Probably wonā€™t until sometime afterwards.

Listen buddy it is up to each individual to decide & base each decision on the information that is available at any point in time. But there was plenty to suggest Sunday evening that it was downright irresponsible to travel to Cheltenham, these cunts didnā€™t possess the moral turpitude nor intelligence to make the decision to stay at home. Buy hey some of them will bury their parents, grandparents & themselves too about 6 foot underground. Thatā€™s unfortunately where we are now 14th March 2020.

2 Likes

The mrs has me driven up the walls with itā€¦the sooner it dies or we die the better.

1 Like

Thatā€™s about the size of it, making them bad guys isnt going to solve anything though

Thereā€™s only one scientist in that discussion, the one who is speaking rationally and not throwing his arms in the air. They are actually in agreement on the most important point, the need to control as best we can the rate of infection. As the chap from England says, unless you wipe out every case in your containment phase, which is now impossible, the second wave will be much worse.

No joking Iā€™ve just been informed Iā€™ve to go into self isolation for two weeks. Lads I was With last week on the lash are showing symptoms.

Yeah I canā€™t be talking either, a lot changed between in the few days between Friday and Wednesday. I wasnā€™t worried going over last weekend whereas I wouldnā€™t contemplate it if it were this weekend.

Please god you get pneumonia

1 Like

Have you a link to his outraged article before the festival?

Do you play golf?

Best of luck barney

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking about taking it up.

Gimme a shout and we get a game