The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Are you actually surprised at that for a fucking second you little cunt? How many Limerick people have you killed already?

1 Like

Do yourself a favor (favour) and donā€™t.

1 Like

The editor of the lancet in full agreement with the guy throwing his arms in the air

Bout the only thing you can do this climate mate

Iā€™d say heā€™d drive you mental on a golf course.

Iā€™ll just put up what I WhatsApp to my team of warriors as we closed the week at 10pm last night.

Thanks again to everyone for all the efforts this week in the face of unforeseen challenges. We have risen to it and we will do so again next week. Enjoy the weekend with your nearest and dearest and we will catch up on Monday.

We go again

3 Likes

Two weeks of BarneyCurley spamming the board every 10 seconds. FML. I might actually quit the board until he gets out. The only hope is that heā€™s hospitalised.

3 Likes

Iā€™m already mental

1 Like

GodspeedšŸ‘

1 Like

I no, Iā€™ve no love for golf. I actually looked to have landed a project Iā€™ve been waiting onā€¦it wonā€™t get me out but it will keep me busy and some :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

7 Likes

@labane1917ā€¦ I fell asleep there about 10, sore throat, woke up an hour later soaked to the bone from sweatā€¦ I think this is it.

Thanks. It just got real for me.

Iā€™ll skip on the golf mate

2 Likes

Itā€™s only a precaution twill be graaannnd

1 Like

How many were there, and what are the odds of one of them having a coughā€¦and what do you mean my ā€œwithā€?

I suffer from crohns disease so I hope that isnā€™t a complicating factor.

1 Like

Do the dacent thing there

1 Like

23 of us on the lash for three days in various pubs around Dublin and Kerry.

Iā€™ll be staying in.