The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Believe me there isnā€™t much glory in. I took purinethal up until last year which Iā€™m pretty sure can have fairly nasty long term effects.

Theyā€™re closing playgrounds but leaving pubs/nightclubs open

1 Like

Youā€™re belittling people who truly suffer from this affliction. Stop lying you hateful cunt

Are the 4 healthcare workers connected to that case that wasnā€™t suspicious? Hardly getting it from known cases given the precautions taken.

Will the government finally respect our Health system and those who work in it

1 Like

Does anyone know what Gilā€™s missus works at?

9 Likes

Said it the other day. Banks should just implement mass moratorium on mortgage and loan repayments for individuals and businesses. That will put cash flow back into the system and accelerate a recovery. If this thread was abated by June you would have a bonanza of a few months of people holidaying at home

1 Like

Youā€™ve lost me.

1 Like

They got to pretend they were big shots for a couple of days though.

3 Likes

Best of luck. I assume they told you not to bring your phone or laptop or anything else that was in Cheltenham with you?

1 Like

Itā€™s ehā€¦only the flu?

1 Like

Was supposed to fly into Manchester on Thursday, am I going to get my money back?

No it was a stag Gil nothing to do with Cheltenham

1 Like

Demba Bat :bat:

4 Likes

No your goose is cooked

2 Likes

Another Dublin based Mount Sioner I would guess? A great man.

Ah nuts!

Thatā€™s the one.

1 Like

Thatā€™s tough mate, weā€™re all probably going through worrying times but many of us are able to male the best of it, Iā€™m quite certain youā€™ll get some palliative care from the local hospice, difficult weeks ahead, I couldnā€™t imagine going through what we did with my mother at the end of last year in this current climate, look after the family :+1:

8 Likes

:flushed::flushed:

1 Like