The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Looking at the Gold Cup presentation yesterday, that elderly woman receiving the Cup leaving herself wide open really.
If she picked it up last week while over watching that racing she’s fucked next week.

Bad enough having to bury a loved one but not being able to wake them or give them a proper Irish send off is going to widen a lot of eyes & focus some minds I can tell ye.

2 Likes

Chow-dah

@croppy_boy

You couldn’t focus the minds of those horsey wankers

2 Likes

The Daily Mail are absolute scum. A load of people will only read the headline of that and be going around terrifying pregnant women that a new born baby died

Really this is all Liverpool’s fault

Today is going to be very testing for a lot of us, myself included. Not a scrap of sport. I’ll have to dig out the 73 final

2 Likes

Some lads here have an unhealthy relationship and dependency on watching sport on tv. It’ll be grand lads. There’s streaming channels by the dozen, High speed broadband to download stuff. There’s a world of movies and box sets waiting for you.

Or you could go for a walk.

Stay strong lads.

1 Like

Driving Instructors have been told to postpone lessons until the 29th.

I’ve never baked anything before. Might give it a twist today.

People need to stand together. I’m predicting huge social issues. On a serious note I don’t think the flu is actually too bad and things could pick up quickly in a months time but I’ve a feeling we will see the worse sides of people and that’ll make things much worse.

1 Like

That’s the spirit :+1:

The National league goes ahead in England. My beloved FC Halifax taking on the Ebbsfleet United Scum

6 Likes

I’d say it’s well worth a watch. Finest Cork football team in my lifetime. And I was at the match too. Jimmy Barry Murphy kicked a lovely point back over his head. That was in his bootboy phase. And this lovely goal.

2 Likes

Blatant dive there from Denis Allen. He should be ashamed of himself.

And from the ref

More bad news from China :
​_________________

​朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬​
​朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻

​ if I hear any more I’ll let you all know.

2 Likes

I’d stay out of that new kitchen Mike, if I was you.

1 Like

There is a savage amount of lads here who think with the right side of their brains. They’ll find this difficult… You can see them struggling already. I’d really fear for a few of them, they’ll be lobotomy candidates come May day.

Then there are those lucky enough to be able to engage both sides of the brain, we’ll take a few days to adjust but we’re thriving now. We’re beginning to see alot of the stuff that we’d forgotten about due to busy schedules and right brain thinking. We’ll change for the better.

12 Likes