The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Our club chairman on this morning about organising food deliveries to the elderly and infirm who might be unable/reluctant to get out and about for the time being.

Itā€™s little things like that which restore your faith in people and communities.

Itā€™s going to be pretty shit for the next while but weā€™ve no choice other than try and be mindful of each other. It wonā€™t last forever.

5 Likes

@Locke who is your flight with?

Aer Lingus are waiving switch fees.

We know that thereā€™s a lot of uncertainty about travel right now and we understand your concerns.
Today weā€™re waiving change fees on all of our flights until 31 May.

Itā€™s time to finally sit down and write that novel, and write that rock opera as well. @flattythehurdler - your new guitar couldnā€™t have arrived at a better time.

2 Likes

Radio 1 talking about serial killers ffs

You gobshite

What would you be doing going into his kitchen?

With aer lingus alright but we have a ticking time bomb due the end of July :shushing_face: so the window is small. But know about the waiver alright

Push it to the end of the window. That way you maximise the chance of availing of any future further extension.

Thatā€™s the thinking

You mean part 5 of the six part podcast/series that has been on at that time for the past 5 weeks?
The scum

With who? Ryanair have waived rebooking charges.

1 Like

In an effort to keep peace Iā€™ll admit I didnā€™t know that but something a bit cheery could help. The suicide rate is going to go off the scale Iā€™m afraid.

Everybody should try to do something different for a change and report back to the board about it.

@myboyblue could start by logging off for more than 20 minutes.

1 Like

Yes . @iron_mike needs vitamin D at the moment and that kitchen is darker than a Taliban cave.

AL, weā€™re waiting to get another date

Mike Iā€™ve DVDā€™s of the all Ireland a/f, semi final and final on dvd from 2018 in my parents house. I could probably get a lad to drop them somewhere in town if itā€™s any help.

1 Like

Basically we could be in for 10 years of this unless somebody finds a cure.