The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

No that’s Sunday’s. Saturdays are for the workers

Jet2, the British airline, have stopped all flights to Spain.

They reckon Cheltenham was pushed ahead to spread the infection rate in the uk . The paddys then ,pure fucking clueless going over . Infecting their familys then coming home , if they had any bit of self respect they should of fucked themselves off the ferry on the way back home .

2 Likes

They are but I reckon they’ll closed in the next week or so either due to the government calling it or parents withdrawing their kids. We had a load off yesterday with “symptoms” so they’ll have to be off for 7 days. Boris has left it up to the public to choose whether they self isolate or not.

Looks like he has waited until the horse has bolted

Should have.

That’s a bit harsh as a sentiment and it’s poorly expressed. Makes you sound like a simpleton.

Yawn ,

? I’m on tenterhooks here waiting for what’s coming after the comma.

3 Likes

You the comedian on here I forget, you have everyone in stitches. We’ll need humour in the next few months to help us keep our spirits up . I’m just so glad we get it for free here from guys like you .

Ah theres more of it . The funny stuff.

Anything else ,? Keep going @Juhniallio your on fire

That’s grand saying 60% need to get infected to develop herd immunity, but unless you can control it to ensure that 60% are young, able and have no underlying conditions, then in the process of achieving 60% there will be an awful lot of casualties and health services will be overburdened. Like Italy.

Exactly. That is the point of what Ireland and other countries are doing but the tans are taking a very different approach.

Best of luck to @flattythehurdler @Declan_Moffat

1 Like

And then the Brits get Brexit done the way they want and the world keeps turning…

Pretending the square is a roundabout

1 Like

The private sector and sports made his mind up for him

1 Like

Massively. The press conference was hilarious in a sad way. The three of them bumbling through it. Part of me thinks some of the reasons for this method is to show how Great Britain is and they can do it on their own.I hope
I’m wrong but Boris is an arrogant ego maniac who thinks he’s Churchill.

1 Like

I am looking at this simplistically I know but if the Chinese could have done something like this, they would have but they couldn’t and didn’t.

On the flip side you have small bidness owners on Radio 1 praising the Brits’ economic policy approach in relation to relaxing rates etc. The short term future for a lot of self-employed, small businesses, especially the wrong types of business is pretty stark. For the moment, and for a change, I’m incredibly glad of my own employment situation.

Paudie?

Sister had a lesson cancelled this morning with a different instructor.