The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Exactly

I suppose the rest are whining that they’re not being told to close then. The poor lads.

Spain looks fucked. Same as Italy, it’s spiralling away from them. They’ve introduced a national lockdown now.

Yes.

4 Likes

3 Likes

They are thinking of their business and their staff who are in perilous positions unless and until the government provides clear guidelines. Not everyone would be so quick to hang their own out to dry as you

Fair enough. I think it might need to come to that. It’s been a bit disappointing that people have been given the chance to be responsible and haven’t done so,

1 Like

Read my post again. I agree that they should argue for support, along with a range of other businesses that are going to be hammered.

You said they are whining. They are not, they are looking for guidance from the government and are in a precarious position until it is forthcoming. Every pub bar retail shop bookie etc would close immediatly with the correct reassurances in place

Fuel hasn’t been as cheap in yonks. Load up now.

Artur Boruc has it as well @Bandage

When will we get irelands first cheesy equivalent? Some middle class commuter estate in Kildare or Meath possibly.

(I may or may not live in such an estate :confused:)

1 Like

Those bat eating fuckers.

cc @anon78624367

5 Likes

But they are doing a great job containing it.

How long before another one? Couple of years?
Time for us all to go vegan…or eat lab grown meat only.

1 Like

And destroy the planet with pesticides?

2 Likes

2 Likes

No bro, just buy the vegan stuff in Dunnes.

4 Likes