The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

OK, I’m in… as long as I get to decide the trades.

Wait for this mess to subside. It will, as soon as herd immunity is established about early June. Stocks will have stabilized by then. UPRO has fallen from 81 to 36 in three weeks and could go below 30 in next few weeks. It will be a cracking buy when it has recovered to about 40. It’s not buy low and sell high, its buy high and sell higher.

4 Likes

Your in?

You are the Masiyah. My faith is now with you.

If I lose my bollox you can teach me those Mexican family meals.

Provide me with prayers or the winners!

1 Like

You’d have to assume proprietors like this should need to worry about their next license renewal. It’s not apparent if they’re responsible enough to own and operate a licensed premises

20 Likes

Mary Lou knew. The demographics will sort it.

agreed but the government shouold have issued guidance on this

the greens plans should have been implemented tbh

The government need to step in, the Oirish can’t self regulate.

2 Likes

https://www.trading212.com/en/Free-Stock-Trading

Looks as dodgy as a lad you’d catch casing your house.

I think they’ve been fairly clear on guidance. Unfortunately now they’ll need to unilaterally shut down the sector.

3 Likes

Looks legit ---- get 50 lads here to paypal 10bucks and we’ll have a bit of a laugh.

It was taken down a few minutes later I think but it has been doing the rounds the last few days… think it went up on Wednesday/Thursday.

Fair enough and I see that they decided to close last night.

There were plenty who didnt and packed them in i’d say…

1 Like

1 Like

Get drunk at home lads FFS sake. Better craic anyway

1 Like

Ffs give over about the drinking. It’s mostly just young people who don’t understand the gravity of the situation. Last year during the snow storm we all went to the pubs, after we win sports games we go to the pubs, same with weddings and funerals. Irish people have issues with the drink. Don’t be shocked that when something like this happens people’s immediate reaction is to go to the pub. People badly need to get down off their high horses about this.

1 Like

As I said last night, if we were their age we’d probably be doing the same … anyway, they will be in houses now, most pubs are closing.