The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Nope Just say they are all drunk in the pubs and be done with this generation.

I was responding about the post in Cork from the RTE lad FFS sake. I never mentioned Temple Bar

The people that are surprised that Irish people went to the pub in a time of crisis are not worth arguing with.

@Mac always makes it very personal

Where was I doing that

Just stop it.

1 Like

Trolling an RTE correspondent may not looking like a good idea when these lads get up.

https://t.co/ewJur4VP9P

1 Like

Are you actually serious? 200,000 foreigners alone in Dublin ffs. Do you think people working and going to college in Dublin get their parents to move up with them?? Ffs.

Tomorrow buddy

All these young people drinking and bringing the virus home to loved ones is as bad as those that ignored advice and travelled to Cheltenham.

1 Like

Stop it.

1 Like

Three days into the lockdown, two of which were a weekend anyway, and ye’ve all lost it. I dread to think of where we’ll be in 5 weeks

5 Likes

Which one of the Barney curleys is posting? Their is 4 with the log on.

Lads are sprinting when this is a marathon.

Has to be all the Oirish-Americans

Have the government released the cases per county?

It’s young people - doesnt matter what nationality they are ---- I’m not sure how you get the message out more or more firmer — but a full lock down has to be imminent … you’ll then see pictures of young people at house parties.

1 Like

Drinking and doing drugs and having sex. Pricks

Loads of sex and loads of drink. Bastards.

i wouldnt imagime its value added and will probably be proportional to population

1 Like