The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

1 Like

Oliver Callan in the studio for Brendan O Connors show
Oliver is wearing latex gloves and was reading the paper on his phone rather than touch the paper
Why didn’t he just stay at home

BUILD OR DIE

We won’t be building, then.

Stay safe gents

10 Likes

Ski trip?

Few interesting models of the effects of various approaches in this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/

Callan was massively scoffing at the government overreaction on this earlier in the week

He’s a gobshite

6 Likes

Labane, I had read your musings for many a year. However entertaining your inebriated political musings may be, these are not what I remember you for. The post of yours that most sticks in my mind was not political, or even sporting, but was when you posted Kangaroo by Big Star to the Smashing Tunes thread. I thought to myself, “That’s how I want to be when I’m old”.

I heard the parish of Labane being discussed on the news for the first time ever last week. The priest was among the first in the country to cancel mass gatherings and stream all the masses to the parishioners instead. “It’s just like a papal dispensation from Rome”, the priest said, “you don’t have to go to Rome to get it.” When the name “Labane” came up on RTE news I smiled to myself “I know that place.” Unsurprisingly, the parish of Labane has shown itself to be knowledgeable, forward-looking and innovative. It is not, as I had previously posted here, a horrible shit-hole where the people live in dirty little huts. How wrong I was.

Like a good American father you have now saved your daughter from the looming threat of Europe and bizarrely posted her photo on the site. I am very happy for the Labane family. You have infuriated, amused and above all engaged me for a long time. I have Sid on ignore, I don’t have you on ignore.

Now you and I approach the end-game Labane, we face into the apocalypse. It is time to reflect on what has gone before and prepare for the World After Covid, which will be utterly changed.

What I’m reallly trying to say pal is this: make me rich.

Disaster capitalism. Make me rich.

• I only have about €5,000 in the bank. Will it be possible to invest that little in this UPRO thing or would I need €10k minumum? One of the main reasons I got into bitcoin back in the day was because it allowed the investment of very small amounts of money, which was all I had/have.
  • Is it possible to do margin trading on this UPRO thing?
  • What is this UPRO thing?
  • Any particular platforms you recommend, bearing in mind that I don’t have a lot of cash? How practically do you make this investment?

Thanks

2 Likes

This is in extremely poor taste. I hope you lose your 5k

1 Like

Students drinking red wine from actual glasses, it surely is the end of days…

Gobshites

It looks like the pubs are beginning to close one by one.

2 Likes

Local publican who buried a relative couple of weeks ago was rammed Friday night.

I won’t darken his door ever again after his carryon

3 Likes

Two pub owners I know have closed their pubs today. Whatever about public who go voluntarily, staff should not be made to make that choice.

1 Like

Will you be treating his customers similarly?

He gave them a venue, kid