The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The government should’ve been more decisive on this, like the travel advisories. I think it can only be put down to money at the end of the day.

They’re all grown adults you sanctimonious ould cunt

5 Likes

Time for the government and the army to step in and clear thefucking place

He hadn’t the cop on to police his crowd. Was happy to pack them in.

When have you ever seen the “Army” ever do anything

2 Likes

Sure to be a raft of temporary layoffs this week.
Easier for the small employer to close up, lay off and wait it out while telling the bank to sing for it.

A Shannon airport employee told me yesterday that they are going on a 3 day week.

In fairness he didn’t force anyone into the pub so people need to take a bit of personal responsibility here as well. He should have closed it though. People won’t give a fuck until it affects them or their family.
Missus sent me a link from Spain where a group of people were arrested having a house party last night. The me me me me cunts.

A lot of them will try and keep going until the government officially closes places down. Insurance will kick in then

1 Like

I’d expect it to have changed by next weekend, fwiw. Whether it’ll be left up to them or not is another thing

A lot of small businesses will be laying off people this week you would think.My sister in law works for some recruiting agency and was sent home friday and told to basically stay home.

He was entitled to open up, he was totally wrong to pack them in.
Wrong on his staff, customers & his family. An UUCOAM truth told

Was he outside actually shoving them in like on the Tokyo subway?If not then give it a rest.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like you were going to be darkening the door in any case

The only way we have any hope in this crisis is people taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Not waiting to be told spoon fed common sense instructions.

10 Likes

He was probably barred at one stage

1 Like

Have you had any contact with people lately,this country is full of wankers/idiots.

1 Like

Some people need to be spoon fed though. Same cunts who go to westlife concerts as adults

Im sure yer man wont miss the €20 @carryharry drops there every xmas eve.

Rural types will survive this, I worry for my urban breathern.

The roasters will ride this out without hand sanitiser.