The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

It definitely needed to be taken out of the traitors who went to Cheltenham. They should have been fucked in jail.

If the country had made an example out of these treacherous bastards there’d have been no one in a pub over the weekend.

The public may need to take this into our own hands. Hand out a few beatings to these horsey pricks and distribute the after effects

2 Likes

Clonmel Massey. Lovely course. They are doing takeaway lunches for €8 to lift burden on people. After taking orders from the family and ferrying it out to them now. At least the mother wont have be fussing for the afternoon.

1 Like

Why? Events were still taking place around Britain and Ireland. Flights were still running too. I see no reason anybody that went to Cheltenham should be thrown into jail if people were in anfield Wednesday night or at any of the soccer games during the past six weeks. I’d say the fellas that are angry that Cheltenham went ahead are the same fellas that lost their Bolox gambling and are bitter towards horse racing.

Gonna be some surge in domestic abuse victims with the pubs starting to close

1 Like

We’ve serious issues with respect for women on here. I worry for some posters wife’s.

Best advice I’ve seen is that instead of everyone trying to not catch the virus they should behave as if they already have the virus and must do their best not to spread it.

4 Likes

The mother has her own stringent guidelines in place.

6 Likes

In Hong Kong they’ve termed it Community Response and their low and contained numbers have been attributed to it. People knew what do after SARS and MERs and carried out the hygiene and social distancing/isolation measures themselves whilst screaming at the government to do more.
Hong Kong residents felt the government was really slow closing off the routes to and from China

1 Like

What will taking off your shoes achieve?

Surely a new cream carpet. Fair play to her. @johnnysachs look after her

1 Like

We all know that it’s the women who’ll get us through this,
A load of gobshites here talking shit willl keep each other entertained but we’ll do nawtin

If you don’t have a good woman to look after you you’re as good as dead

7 Likes

I will do what I’m told. She’s a gem.

If you follow the trend our number of cases should be at 340 by tomorrow night, 780 by Wednesday, and 1500 by next friday.

There is no way we have done enough in the past week to halt that. Our only hope now is that enough is done in the coming week to slow it beyond that.

3 Likes

We’re currently at a lightness into dark stage…

One of the many African minority languages, where we’ll end up as health refugees if we’re lucky.

1 Like

You certainly are. Plenty of people on here were of that opinion. So what. What grates is your continual efforts/need to turn any discussion into an argument and then shout at people that you ‘won’.

4 Likes

But I did win the discussion.

And that grates the fuck out of you.

They do it in Hong Kong and Korea and sterilise the soles