The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

You shouted longest anyway, if thatā€™s what winning is.

4 Likes

Thousands have been coming and going through the airports and still are.

Loads of courses out that way alright,Dundrum Ballykisteen Tipp Town Nenagh.I might try and get a game in tomorrow myself

1 Like

I didnā€™t shout at all. I made cogent points which were correct.

Others shouted ā€œconspiracy theoristā€ at me.

But apparently thatā€™s not shouting.

At least when people are doing it at a poster that irks the hell out of you, which I clearly do to you.

And long may that irking continue. It certainly shows no sign of abating. But hey, I guess youā€™re a guy that thinks about serious issues, or perhaps not.

@myboyblue will be along to give your last post a like any second now.

You are the guy that was ran off an internet forum, came back under a different name with a different posting style, and you are giving it large?

Seriously?

6 Likes

He was obviously right the fact he was desperately hoping and preying that he was right leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. I presume he wishes he was wrong and this was a non event?

Iā€™m personally grateful for your postings on here. Iā€™ve agreed with them for the most part and was able to prepare for the inevitable well in advance.

Which forum was I ā€œran offā€?

How?

Are you going to back up your claims?

@Dziekanowski set up a different topic if you want to engage in aggressive debates with all and sundry on the rights and wrongs of everything virus related. No harm in a bit of debate on this topic about policy but you seem incapable of debating anything in moderation so do your arguing on your own new topic please.

You can treat this instruction as an example of proactive leadership and can display the social maturity you are urging everyone to exhibit by complying accordingly.

28 Likes

Why are you focussing on my posts here when Iā€™m only responding to posts that are being made to me?

My posts here have been perfectly legitimate.

If you want to point the finger of blame at people, why arenā€™t you pointing it at @Juhniallio and @farmerinthecity?

Theyā€™re the ones who are intentionally driving the discussion off topic, not me.

And there are plenty of others doing that, yet you havenā€™t stepped in.

Fuck him off again,he brings fuck all to this place.

5 Likes

He brings more to this place than pretty much everybody else but needs managing sometimes.

Because you are a total cock mate, you were one long before the arrival of this virus and you will be long after.

1 Like

@Rocko - this guy seems incapable of debating anything, never mind in moderation.

Rumour has it Codegreen and himself are self isolating together.

You can forget about @anon26343222 as a manā€¦ A few kids from cork done him in last summer.

Has there been any announcement re lock down ?

Listen, your dreams of being Jonathan Philbin Bowman are over. Your hopes of grandstanding to a group of plebs on Prime time or Today Tonight have long since faded, an irrelevant after thought on the arse end of the INTERNET is what you are and well you know it.

1 Like

He should start a podcast.

That niche is well covered already.