The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

OK lads, until this thing has passed, can we be kind-ish to each other.

6 Likes

Everything OK, hun?

Great post mate

behave is as you are infected is my MOO

I was at a petrol station in tralee while ago and there was this big thick ignorant cunt coughing and sneezing everywhere. Badly now, even if there was no virus youd notice it

We went for a walk earlier and there was a decent amount of people around. It was noticeable that people were taking big wide arcs and going out onto the road if they were going past someone or overtaking. Just to keep a distance in case someone coughed on them. People are kinda freaked out alright.

Kerry is probably the worst place in the country ,after Roscommon and Wexford, to expect people to adhere to basic hygiene.

6 Likes

If it was feasible i would do the exact same as @anon78624367

I’ll be remote working as much as possible but its looking like my wife will have to go to the office and deal directly with people as it’s an essential service. I’m not happy about that at all.

1 Like

Have you considered learning English?

4 Likes

Python?

4 Likes

I’m not trying to be alarmist but I 100% we need to go into a Wuhan style shut down at midnight tonight if we are to have any hope of containing this.

3 Likes

Nenagh?

The thing is that people being out and about is what usually stems the flu rate shooting up. People are wary of even doing that.

The top and cagneys are both closing. So Askeaton is basically in lockdown already

Closing after tonight :roll_eyes:

So encouraging a heap of idiots to go out for one last hurrah tonight.

4 Likes

Time will I meet you there?

3 Likes

I’m on my way.

If we wanted to contain it that should have been done last week. We cant contain it. All we can do is delay it now and give the medical people as much of a fighting chance as possible