The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Some mother fucker is going door to door with these :angry:

1 Like

The Temple Bar trying to claim what went on there last night was as a result of unclear guidance, completing absolving themselves from blame.

:rage::rage:

Pig, grunt etc.

7 Likes

I think these discussions are important to have, but I think it needs to be done afterwards. Politicising this now while we are in the beginning of the crisis is callous and opportunistic, at best.

1 Like

Utter pricks.

And frankly a serious lack of solidarity with smaller places who tried their best.

2 Likes

I assume public transport, recreational activities and retail outlets will all be shut down in the coming days. Food stores and places doing takeaway/food delivery will continue as is to avoid mass historia you would think

Be interesting to see how long it goes before we experience shortages in food and other produce.

These discussions have to be had now, and everywhere, because they are having a disastrous impact on public health and the likely outcome of this public health crisis.

Without discussion forced by the public, our schools and pubs would still be open, football in Britain would still be going ahead.

Regulation by public opinion has forced this progressive shutdown.

If certain politicians want to stop being criticised for either being out of their depth in terms of messaging as is the case in Ireland or gross incompetence as is the case in the US, they need to get out of the way.

In America, Trump and the right-wing media wonā€™t do that.

Andy Burnham has a thread about it here.

Thatā€™s it, loads of pubs putting up these " we regrettably have to close of own accord from tonight " " due to customer & staff safety " while packing it out tonight.

Cunts

1 Like

Capitalism fuck yeah

We have plenty of supply due to Brexit.

There needs to be a reckoning for tabloid media disinformation at the end of this.

Just had a walk around Limerick city. Almost all bars are closed

Which ones are open? Iā€™m on my way

1 Like

The strand, Savoy hotels were places I passed open alinng with north star

Iā€™m not going to get into this one. Unfortunately, we are frozen in time now and have to accept the leaders that are in charge. No amount of bitching about it is going to change it.

There was as much public discourse against imposing restrictions.

Thereā€™ll be plenty to rip apart after. Now is the time for decorum not politicking

The licensed premises equivalent of the cunts who were at Cheltenham until Friday

1 Like

Some amount of people drawing graphs on Facebook. People who havenā€™t notion, but able to work excel, sharing their expertise.

3 Likes

Nearly at 1400 cases in UK now, 35 dead.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers will beat coronavirus. Fill the collection plate on the way out