The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

This thread basically :rofl:

Good post mate, the new cases today though ultimately show it cant be contained even given their extreme measures. 25 new cases today I believe - the whole pandemic surely started with just one.

Iā€™d rather catch the virus

Iā€™ve taken and swapped numbers with immediate 3/4 houses around me.

The sis in law flew out to Spain Friday despite being told by all not to bother. I was seething with the selfishness of itā€¦ It was also a little blessing as well tho as the mother in law is out there on her own. The mother in law was off in la la land about the whole thingā€¦ ā€˜ā€˜Iā€™m grand, itā€™s not out hereā€™ā€™ etc. But I told them all three werks ago to get her home but she and they were all oblivious to what was going onā€¦

Anyway, theyā€™ve sorted flights for Thursdayā€¦ Irish consulate in Spain is saying if people donā€™t get out this week they could be in Spain until June, so maybe thatā€™s where the EU is at with itā€™s thinking around a date presently.

Should they be allowed home?

1 Like

Fuck knowsā€¦they are coming from the Costa which has little to no cases.

Presumably he wants them burned at the stake like the people coming from cheltenham.

Straight into isolation I guess

yup. They are prepared for it.

1 Like

A very very stupid thing is that Irish people over 65 still havenā€™t been told yet to self isolate for a few months. Weā€™re slagging the Brits here but we donā€™t really have a coherent plan.

Are you not in Britain tank

Many canā€™t self-isolate.

Are we not catching up though? Which would be a good thing. As in, their original shutdowwn started about 3 weeks ago but nobody really adhered. Theyve had serious lockdown for about a week? Weā€™ve already nearly finished Our ā€˜not adhering properlyā€™ stage and are moving very quickly into the ā€˜taking it very fucking seriouslyā€™ stage. Hopefully that has a large effect on the numbers.

3 Likes

Havenā€™t had a sup since Stephenā€™s Night
Have 12 Peroni and a couple of Stiegel in, just in case

Enjoy cauli I drank my supply Friday night

Hopefully it does mate, my fear is that we have a lot more cases already than we realise - added to that most people are back into work tomorrow, including myself. This time next week weā€™ll know a lot more.

I think vulnerable groups and the elderly need to self isolate until thereā€™s a vaccine.

I really enjoyed that.

Thanks mate. My birthday is the start of April so I might hold off til then.

Itā€™s a savage beer, so it is

1 Like