The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The Chinese have a vaccine.

Longer term the reliance on China and Asia for manufacturing is going to be looked at. Trump will enjoy that.

The Tenerife hotel is on lockdown. Imagine you had headed out without a passport to buy some food and left your family there. You now cannot get back in to them and they are in isolation. I would imagine a lot of travel
plans will be postponed now. Tourism and airline businesses will be hammered.

1 Like

Half of Ireland was over in the Canary Islands last week

Iā€™m donešŸ¤®

Describe your symptoms

1 Like

Iā€™m beginning to get worried now.

Surely at least one inter county/club GAA team or schools rugby team was doing warm weather training over there at the time.

Limerick are gone off foreign this week actually. Once theyve finished kicking the shit out of each other and taking videos theres every chance they could end up getting a Corona Virus of sorts.

Expect a pandemic declaration in the next fortnight.

5 Likes

Fair play to the Iranians for at least being honest. Other less honest regimes should take note.

1 Like

My workmate has a brother-in-law who has just returned from Milan and had a temperature. Should I rat him out / have him killed or something?

The minister has taken one for the team.

Rat him out and youā€™ll get a week or two off work

1 Like

Rat that bastard out.

Cough a couple of times and start telling people you enjoyed your trip to Italy over the weekend.

1 Like

Of course they do, theyā€™ll be selling it for $2.99 per dose but itā€™ll take 6 months to be delivered via Wish

Sure you donā€™t think itā€™s a bother either so it looks like youā€™re on the same page.

Itā€™s inevitable now that the corona virus will reach this island, if it hasnā€™t already, and we will look third world in dealing with it.

Surely a good chance of major events being cancelled/postponed? Cheltenham likely ok as itā€™s only two weeks away, but anything big across Europe from early April on could be in jeopardy.

Also I wouldnā€™t be booking summer holidays abroad for the summer now at this point.

1 Like

Iā€™m not the president of the USA, pal.