The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

I’m tempted by heading to Howth for a hike but it’s open more crowded than town with slow moving foreigners taking photos and being all foreign.

Might walk to Croke Park, give them some green and white ribbons and tell them be ready for August, one way or another

1 Like

I had smashed avocado and rashers for breakfast

Bottles of Carling? Must invest

Mike put my name on that Carlsberg please. Not the bud unless things become truly awful

Do we need to buy fishing rods?

Marking the 10th anniversary of the death of Raoul Moat is one of the few things the forum has to look forward to.

Sure we killed all the fish with the slurry

Those cunts of farmers.

You shut your fucking mouth

1 Like

Who?

At least the planet is getting a reprieve - emissions down all over the world.

Theres tonnes of bleach coursing thrrough every water works right now. We’re gonna finally finish the job.
Not to mention the water scarcity this summer with all the handwashimg going on.

Just been in Tesco. Saw a guy whos trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, toilet roll soaps, everything that people need!

I called him a selfish twat :rage: gave him a low down about the elderly and mums etc who need these types of things. Told him he should be f*cking ashamed of himself! :rage::rage:

He said: “that’s all good and well mate but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?”

53 Likes

Ah that’s a good one.

Dialled into what was a surreal team meeting there. I’d say if we were in the Twin Towers when the planes struck there’s a good chance we would have been told to press on with our daily tasks.

7 Likes

June seems to be a time frame thats been thrown out by many different organizations … They think it’s gonna peak around May here …

Are you UK aligned in your business dealings? Yeah senior management are saying the necessary stuff about precautions etc but majority of folk over there are a millions miles away from the Irish mindset on this currently

1 Like

The google reviews for this place is being targeted :grinning:

1 Like