The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Who needs a health system when you have potatoes and stout.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am fully aware of the gravity of the situation and carnage and suffering it’s going to cause.

But it feels a bit surreal, while I’m aware - it hasn’t quite sunk in yet.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: The Republic of Ireland have no health service :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Had to drop poor Brady down to the Vets for a procedure today — No going in, you phone and they’ll come to the door and take your pet off you or food orders are handed out.

I’ve had to stock up on food, wormers, flea treatments for cat and dog- He got his yearly vaccination saturday and a teeth descaling today — 300 notes and we here rationing porridge to see out the virus.

That is very true.

The whole year is gone probably.

Whatever progress you were looking to make this year; financial, professional, sporting, relationships, whatever, you now won’t make that progress unless it’s something you can do in your house (ie. relationships on Tinder or TFK, home weights or learning the fiddle). That’s being selfish about it.

Huge number of people will also die, many of them not from Coronavirus but because the health service will be destroyed.

2 Likes

He’s half right to be fair to him

3 Likes

Almost everyone the same – bit more heightened in Cork knowing cases are in the community. And having the mother-in law being told to come home from Spain or stay stuck there - kinda hits home the reality. My auld lad lives in Spain also and he’s staying put.

You may joke, but a publican in Laois went door to door with pints last night.

I need a publican like that in my life

3 Likes

If you’re a fascist who recognises the dangers of Coronavirus, you’re out of the gang.

No wonder every health minister we’ve ever had has failed — We have no health service in the first place.

Gemma O’Doherty full of praise for Trump, they psycho

1 Like

Simon Harris’s to do list

1 Like

I was supposed to go back there last Saturday and decided against it. I suppose I could have but the responsible thing might have been to stay put. I’m here in co Limk wfh anyhow. Not sure when I’ll be able to get back there… other half over there with the dag !

theres a rory stories element to that but i fired it no.42 anyway

1 Like

Fuck. Where will @anon7035031, @Enrique and @dodgy_keeper get their opinions now?

I suppose this is hardly a surprise when Trump has openly encouraged Russian interference in the elections and shamelessly rejected any security measures to guard against such.

The Russians hardly need to launch a cyber attack in this case though given their asset in the White House has already completely screwed up the US’s response.

U.S. Health Agency Suffers Cyber-Attack During Covid-19 Response