The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Tis easy from the cheap seats as they say, but I like to think Iā€™d have tried to keep them on, take away food or something.
Seems she just went straight to cost saving as soon as it was announced

2 Likes

We need to top up our tolerance cups.

1 Like

Thatā€™s shameless like-fishing

2 Likes

Youā€™re an awful cynical auld bollix

Can you tell us what heā€™s trying to say?

1 Like

Is anyone elses hands raw from the sanitizers and washing?

I had my finger on the like button but my hard heart stopped me

1 Like

Why canā€™t they work a few summer months if things ease by thenā€¦

Iā€™m trying to say itā€™s very hard with a small child to stay in and get them to understand the gravity of it without scaring the fuck of them.

It tied in with a segment on the claire Byrne show

Thatā€™s a possibility and may need to happen, but nearly all secondary schools are continuing to teach online and will get their courses completed on time.

They can start next year a little late.

You posted a brolly tweet that said 250k from the exact same fella only while ago.

Grand then itā€™ll all be over by the end of March.

Did you not fuck off to some remote part of West Kerry? Why would you keep them inside?

I came away back out of it.

Why would they?

Why? You spent a full 2 days preparing for it based on what I remember reading here. You were safer there than anywhere else

Theyā€™ve changed their approach. I still donā€™t see how they donā€™t end up in an Italy type situation and there could be several waves.

You need to relax a little

Visiting the folks in small town Galway tomorrow, no choice have a few last things to iron out for them, told them would be the last time for a long time, thinking of just chatting through the front window

1 Like