The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Im looking for an answer on publicly bought food here too

keep him away.

This is where I get off the coronavirus bandwagon.

1 Like

Junior cert history

Just watching Clare Byrne show on RTE+1
Baz Ashmaty was a guest! (Well seems they could not get through to him)
RTE is a shambles

There is no etiquette in the New Reality

Bring him but tie him outside onto the bin like auld wans do with dogs

8 Likes

He does that anyway

I was in an Applegreen yesterday and observed the chap behind the deli counter put his right hand under his T-shirt at the left arm / sleeve bit / bit where the T-shirt ends at the inside of the elbow (do you follow?) and then use his right hand to bring the left arm T-shirt bit up to his eye and wipe it vigorously for around 10-15 seconds.

I think personal hygiene will improve drastically when we come through this.

I think anyone buying from a deli counter at the moment needs their head examined really

I treated myself to a hot chicken roll today, there was a lovely element of danger added to the southern fried spices

1 Like

How’s the golf going? I am normally a fair weather player and despite being a member in Mullingar for more than 20 years rarely play before May.Tomorrow will be my 3rd outing since Saturday the pins and rakes were removed yesterday.

1 Like

Kerry did wonders for your constitution

Chicken fillet rolls are very overrated IMO

Maybe unsurprisingly, I sense a different attitude towards the whole hygiene aspect of this when you move outside the major population centres.

I bought a deli roll last week in the east of the country from a shop that hard large vats of alcohol hand sanitiser at the front door, from which everyone was taking a decent splash and rubbing their hands vigorously.

I bought a roll in the mid-west today from a rural shop that had no such sanitiser, but does have a buzzer you press if there is no one at the deli counter, which, from its general appearance, I can only presume people have been pressing with their unwiped arses for the last decade.

Fine roll though.

1 Like

What a fucking corrupt cunt Johnson is.

2 Likes

I only got down to the range today to hit a few balls. Haven’t been out since last week.

I’ll play as much as I can now with the regular four ball. Same in fota, pins and rakes gone, bunkers out of play

1 Like

Cant speak for the rest there but one massive differece between the pub trade here and UK is that the vast majority there are owned by big coprporate brewerys, who generally sell their own product exclusively whereas here the vast majority here tend to be small business freeholds. That said I don’t know what difference that makes in the greater scheme of things

Why no pins? Supposed to play an aggregate football, fifteen holes open tomorrow afternoon. Fairway mats, bunkers in play.