The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Like the auld shtock mother of a pal of mine who offered to cut the Sunday roast ‘wafer thin’ for the vegetarian when we called there years ago. :grinning:

Must be bloody tough for people with only the one kid or kids that can’t play together, tough on the kids I mean, keep the spirits up mate

3 Likes

There is a thread for these queries

2 Likes

The origanal source was French doctors and it’s being considered to be adopted as official guidance throughout Europe at the moment.

Apparently there’s a well understood link between ibuprofen and minor immunosuppression. Normally it’s irrelevant, but when you need your immunity to on top of its game, it could be dangerous. At least according to an article I read.

I’ve been told by pharmacists on multiple occasions not to give nurofen/ibuprofen to an asthmatic.

1 Like

Was Idras Elba rattling Justin Trudeau’s wife?

There’s no studies to back it up obviously since no ones had a chance to do one, so treat with caution. But it’s not a WhatsApp fantasy. The French think it could be a factor

Well it says on the back of my nurofen plus , pregnant breastfeeding elderly asthmatic, taking any other medication or receiving treatment to consult a doctor .

The slight positive is that unlike something like dell closing the 50k will nearly all get their jobs back almost immediately when this is over and pubs and restaurants re open and everyone who was lucky enough to have stayed working starts spending like crazy.

2 Likes

That’s a fairly optimistic and naive way to look at it. Needs incredible support from banks, creditors and state for that to happen

1 Like

Sign up in shop saying it was okay if toddlers were in a buggy or sat in the trolley otherwise they weren’t allowed in.

1 Like

Yeah you need to avoid this. Solo runs to the shop only.

2 Likes

That’s assuming they do re-open

1 Like

You might as well Ate a bats head.

1 Like

The tan doctor is getting a kicking. Two highlights are the photo with Nige and “stay in ye black and tans”. The second one is a potential trend hashtag

1 Like

Plans/legislation re renters are in pipeline.

You weren’t.

The last thing someone that’s anxious needs to hear especially at a time like this is you’re wound up and to relax.

Cop the fuck on

4 Likes

You’re overly anxious for no good reason

Stop lashing out

You’re one dangerous ignorant bastard

There’s nothing dangerous about showing concern for someone. You might consider going for a walk, this thing has you in its grip.

Stop calling names

I can see what you’re at and it isn’t nice.

Not going to get into a tit for tat on it.

I’ll ask you politely again, stop, please