The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

I am unsure how to proceed here.

You’re supposed to call me Sid at this point.

They’re doing a car parade in passage west for kids (no getting out of the car) — everyone dresses up in green and a few bits of green out the windy of the car — great idea.

2 Likes

It’ll be thronged I’d say

It will be a procession.

3 Likes

One way traffic

3 Likes

Like a Leinster football championship match in which Dublin are playing.

Liam o maonlai is demanding that we all shout Oro se do bheatha bhaile out the door at 12pm.

cc @Bandage

At least he has a plan. It might just work.

2 Likes

Lads, the economy is going into meltdown regardless of social distancing as currently expected or total lockdown.

Imo, lock it the fuck down now for 3 weeks. Only reason to be on the road is to collect supplies and to get tested.
Let’s give our saviours in the Health system a fair crack at saving lives, let’s give them the best possible conditions to fight this in.

Let’s set a target of July to get on top of this and give the Population hope of a return to normality.

Still yesterday I see people mingling together, young teenagers walking around on top of each other & women out walking in groups of 3 & 4 on top of each other again making sure they get their gossip news.

Let’s put a stop to this aggressive cunt of a virus by stopping it at its weakness point. Let’s stop it spreading.

6 Likes

Just watching Rainbow Phil here. Will do it if Phil finishes up by 12.

That’s not possible. We actually need a steady stream of people getting sick otherwise we’ll never be able to come out of lockdown.
The lockdown is to stop it all happening at once.

2 Likes

2% of the forum will die.

This crisis is a fascinating character study

Colm Mac Con Ionaire gave a lovely fiddle the other night

If we’re carrying the virus we should still be staying at home.

I know now exactly what it felt like to be in London during the Blitz. It’s exactly the same, except that I get to go on the internet all day instead of cowering in a Tube station while bombs rained down above.

1 Like

Might be a once off but a big fall off worldwide in new cases yesterday

1 Like