The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The sneering tone of him.

“This will affect middle to lower level students the most.”

Was she sending the child for 20 years?

Olé olé olé

We have this lads.

I listened to him for about 30 seconds he had a bit of posh English twang off him that was enough for me.

Yer man Roibeard in Kilkenny will be gutted that the orals weren’t postponed in his year.

1 Like

Any Oisin I interview over next ten years can fuck off.

All employers should follow suit.

1 Like

Had to look at it again :rofl:

I’ve only noticed now the poster on the wall.

2 Likes

We’re smashing it.

TFK is leading the fight

Eamon Ryan is pumped

My wife just got this ball of shite on WhatsApp

"Just got a message from a friend of mine in Vienna that might assuage people’s anxieties somewhat. Here’s what Dr Franz Vesely, physicist and son-in-law of Dr Viktor Frankl said:

A population-wide case fatality rate of 0.05% is lower than seasonal influenza. If that is the true rate, locking down the world with potentially tremendous social and financial consequences may be totally irrational. It’s like an elephant being attacked by a house cat. Frustrated and trying to avoid the cat, the elephant accidentally jumps off a cliff and dies.”

The flu vaccine is about 50% effective, well worth getting though especially for the most vulnerable.

1 Like

Some people on this forum and in public positions of importance owe an apology to Paddy Cosgrave.

4 Likes

Same here. Off me beer for days I was.

A real patriot, his grandfather would be spinning in his grave at Paddy’s humanitarianism.

Paddy should be given the freedom of the country.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I presume he’s talking about the states only? Every country has it’s own legislation on sick pay and working hours

BBC 1 saturday night 8pm African band aid for Europe will be live

1 Like

I assume he’s acting the maggot.

1 Like