The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

We have to face the crisis together

3 Likes
3 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

All students start from 40% in the exam now. Even weak students could have a nightmare and still get a C

It’s a time for action & wicked discipline.

Everyone knows the legend that was Punky in our house🤣

Prepare for the dublin and cork lockdowns

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/bills/bill/2020/3/

We can do it together. Now is the time for unity

3 Likes

Only if they abandon Bell curve adjustment in conjunction with this latest move.

hardly any grub on the shelves here in Wimbledon the last few days in the supermarkets, its fucking savage out there. The local Pakistani corner shops are relatively well stocked up though thank god, everything is out the window now lads, its all off the table, its all hands on deck

2 Likes

But they’re still competing against the same people! Points will rise across the board now meaning the orals are meaningless for most people.
The only people advantaged are those doing honours Irish and two foreign languages.

1 Like

You’re no longer allowed say Paki on this forum since you last posted here.

1 Like

Yes, you must say Pakistani.

4 Likes

About time you showed up, you cunt.

Thanks for the heads up. I have adjusted the post

1 Like

:clap:

I had retired from the internet, but now the need is greatest. I hope you are well and ready to roll up the sleeves. I havev’t slept in two weeks with anxiety. God knows when I will see my parents again

11 Likes
1 Like

Is Eamonn Ryan a bit simple or what’s the story?

Politicians of all hues spend the last couple of weeks trying to dampen down panic-buying saying there is absolutely no need and then the hand wringer in chief comes along to suggest there may be a food supply crisis?

2 Likes

I was watching it live … he’s off his rocker.

1 Like