The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

where you getting that from?

Lads will literally believe anything they read on the internet, its unbelievable

Confirmed case in CUH according to a WhatsApp source.

I just got the same about Limerick. Teacher back from Italy on midterm. Kids all on lockdown.

What a fucking retarded comment, excuse my French, they were fucking invaded and conquered by the Germans trying to protect their Jews, then the Germans installed Vichy.

Case in point

who said I believed it? Have you problems reading?

I was told today there is a school trip gone to italy from NCW since the weekend. Parents were given choice to let kids stay or go. 8 or 10 parents kept kids at home. Like what is the point of that unless the lads going there are kept at home when they come back

1 Like

He’s been moaning about kids going on a skiing trip for two days now.

“Teacher back from Italy on midterm. Kids all on lockdown”

Confirmed case in Drogheda, says a completely made up source.

Joe Duffy lifeline is going to melt tomorrow.

5 Likes

You left out the first part where I said I was sent that… That’s the second time you’ve waded in all Billy big bollix on my posts and made a show of yourself.

What a trip. You get to go to Italy and miss two weeks of school when you get home into the bargain.

4 Likes

And you feel fuck all but your mates gran and the ould lady running the shop are at risk of death.

Close all schools for 6 weeks like japan. Push exams back and make them make up the time in the summer.

Que teachers strike for “fair pay” during peak 2nd job time

Caroline Twohig on Virgin Media is a most attractive lady.

2 Likes

This Virus is ripping the forum apart

Say a prayer for the people stuck in a Valencia brothel tonight, and for the next 13 nights after that.

1 Like