The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

A bit like the pedestrian FC Copenhagen attackers did to the even more pedestrian Celtic defence.

I believe I made one comment. You need to reduce your time in the bookies, itā€™s messing with your head.

Worn down to a nub

1 Like

I wonder what theyā€™ll eat.

Very and felumptiuos, unlike the stick lady popular parade.

1 Like

Very little to say about the limerick hurlers jetting off to Portugal for a warm weather camp of course.

Fuck it lads. Grand weekend away for a couple of bob. Think Ill go to avoid the storm.

Proud Wexfordian Verona Murphy on with Yatesy and Cooper discussing Covid19

I have bumped the appropriate thread mate

No. I donā€™t see a comparison there at all.

You need to stop writing out betting slips.

Same WhatsApp source now saying the initial information of a positive test at CUH was FAKE NEWS.

Are there any schools in the country that havenā€™t been knocking about the pistes of Northern Italy in the last week or two?

As a child growing up I always heard Borneo was very dangerous but it turns out it had nothing on Bormio.

We were brought to Ailwee Caves on one afternoon for our school tours, now you have the modern generation brought to Italy for a week long jaunt.

2 Likes

We were brought to a pig farm in pallaskenry

Our modest secondary school were doing ski trips 25 years ago. Ainā€™t no thang.

1 Like

The poor pope is showing flu like symptoms. I do hope he is ok . Italy need his strength at this difficult time .

2 Likes

Bergamo is kinda in the middle of no where, a typical "Ryanair stop " but is a good link to lake Garda in Summer. Interesting to see how it affects the summer bookings.

Oooooft

The BIGGEST one day fall in history.