Things I learned today (Part 1)

She was probably just bi mate? I know a girl who’s had a few long term relationships with men and women.

Now that gays have been normalised, I think you might see more of this. Their previous victim and uniqueness mentality has been removed so they need to see how they can now stand out from the crowd.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

Your sister pal?

It’s all every interchangeable with women these days anyway. From what I gather ladies football teams are a hotbed of lesbian activity and you will frequently hear of girls being lesbian for a while and switching back and forth to men.

Very true, it’s well known your mother would turn any way for the price of a satzenbrau.

1 Like

What have I told you about fucking off? Why do you keep trying with these weird lame attempts? Its strange. Leave it go now.

I’m sure she loves you in her own way. Don’t judge her, I’m sure she tries not to judge the lil fucking freak that streaked down the inside of her legs all those years ago.

:rollseyes: fucking hell… just let it go

Christ that’s dreadful. What a disappointment you must have been for her.

I watched a brilliant documentary earlier on Goldman Sach’s the bank that rule the world, fucking hell they made four billion dollars on going short on their clients in 2007 on the sub prime mortgages in the states which they got them to invest in. Not only that they made a OTC swap with Greece just before they joined the EU in 2000 which was completly fraudelent along with cooking their accounts to get them into the EU.

Mario Draghi was Chairman of the Goldman Sachs in Europe from 00-03 while this was going on and is now president of the ECB.

Mind boggling isn’t the word.

Tyrone have placed 3 stars on their jersey to mark their 3 All Ireland wins

Ah for FFS. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse.

1 Like

How many stars are on the Monaghan Shirt?

The same amount as is on Kerry’s jersey. You gimp.

Kerry probably don’t have room for their stars. What’s Monaghans excuse.

2 Likes

There’s great unity and spirit in our camp. We’re on a mission and nobody can year apart our brotherhood.

1 Like

Just so we’re clear, aside from the feigning injury and symbolic stars on jerseys, are there any other customs you’d like to see the GAA adopt from soccer? Wooly gloves and tights for the lads? What about going 11 a side? Maybe do away with 45s and take a few corners instead?

Meath are another county who have stars on their shirt signifying their All Ireland wins

Sean Boylan on the Tom Dunne show on Newstalk now talking about Tony Wilson and the famous night when Mick Lyons, Liam Harnan and Joe Cassells went on a mad one with the Happy Mondays at the Hacienda after the 1988 All-Ireland final replay.

Laois are another.

1 Like