Things I learned today (Part 1)

if I was you I would try using Emmental cheese from France for melting, then come back to me and see what you have to say, its simply incredible, so much so I will be driving to Calais soon to stock up again

Darren Randolph is the son of Ed Randolph, one of the first Americanā€™s to come across to Ireland as part of the Basketball boom of the 80s/90s. He has played Basketball for Ireland.

He also ploughed Rachelle Wiseman of The Saturdays for a while.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a good factoid

no. no it is not a factoid is an item of information which is repeated so often that it becomes to be accepted as fact when it is not.

1 Like

An urban myth?

no, a factoid.

It has two meanings. Get your factoid facts straight

2 Likes

Technically i learned this yesterday - Lee Bowyer now runs a Carp fishsing lake and retreat in France

4 Likes

I hear Woodgate came over and the two of them kicked the carp out of a few Asian lads

3 Likes

She is lovely, but Iā€™ve never heard of him. *

• nor her, truth be told.

Heā€™s the provider of one of the greatest assists in world football

This is the sort of attitude that I like and / or respect.

John Lennon had cut his hair the day he was shot into a teddy boy haircut like the one he had in the early days of the Beatles, I found that absolutely unbelievable

2 Likes

Unreal

That Castlemartyr from Ballyragget is a cunt of a drive. However the scenery between Dungarvan and Youghal makes it worthwhile

1 Like

east cork is full of quarees, did you spot any?

Not today chief. Didnt appreciate the views until the way home. Was too early this morning to appreciate the views as it was still dark

It was October 1937 when Manchester United last named a match-day squad that didnā€™t include one of their own academy graduates.

1 Like

You took the Mug route.

Castlecomer, Urlingford, Cashel, M8 to Cork & short trip via Midleton was the easiest route.

Iā€™m calling bullshit on this.

1 Like