Things I learned today (Part 1)

Thinly veiled ā€œI canā€™t believe @Juhniallio would diss me and my work colleaguesā€

8 Likes

Iā€™ve always found the staff very polite too. It is what is it, decent deli & Supermacs. Standard coffee or pay a little extra at the dedicated Coffee shop.

Plenty of space to park. Fuel prices are not mental either.

@Juhniallio is raving about fuck all it seems.

1 Like

Too fucking right. I make a smashing latte.

Iā€™ve always felt Midway was a cunt of a place as well, although the coffee shop is above average for such places.

Still, its got a Chicken Hut I guess.

Itā€™s got A chicken hut, not THE Chicken Hut

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re equally as good as each other.

1 Like

Donā€™t you fuckin dareā€¦

3 Likes

I always wondered what kind of lowlifes regularly dined at service stations in the middle of nowhere.

1 Like

Ah the Midway is basic enough really, a drop off point for people car pooling is all.

1 Like

And Iā€™m sure when you get removed from that watchlist, youā€™ll be able to experience them in person.

IS IT FUCK

1 Like

akin to comparing one McDonalds to another, i would imagine.

2 Likes

Only on TFK would lads debate the merit of 2 service stops in the middle of fucking Laois. Get a grip of yourselves lads.

14 Likes

But itā€™s worthy of debate. Sure the midway one even had a conference centre. Fucking beat that!!!

Fuck sake, this place has a Limerick chippers thread, this conversation is only in the ha penny place really.

If this thread prevents another poster from the torture I had to endure on Sunday evening waiting for 25 minutes in the fucking Midway, waiting for shite chips, while surrounded by Cork people then it will have been worthwhile.

8 Likes

Could you not have driven on another hour to Limerick without your chips you fucking roaster?

Why would I have driven to Limerick when it was nowhere near my destination you fucktard?

Where was your destination? You were an hour from limerick, why didnā€™t you eat before you left? You were an hour from Dublin, you could have eaten there either. But no, you had to pull into a service station for chips like a stupid fucking roaster and then you had to log on here and complain about your ā€œexperienceā€.

The same reason most people use motorway service stations. Convenience.

Maybe when you are a big boy, have your own car and donā€™t have to rely on the ā‚¬10 bus to bring you to Dublin you will understand,

5 Likes