Things I learned today (Part 1)

Maybe someday some poor unfortunate woman, desperate to quieten that ticking clock inside her, will allow him to shove his soft cock into her long enough to impregnate her between his incoherent sobbing, and then heā€™ll experience the joy of going a distance with a young child and the need to use something which is ā€˜convenientā€™.

christ, be careful, heā€™ll have destroyed his keyboard reading that

3 Likes

Thereā€™s some great INTERNETTING being done on TFK today. Caustic put downs aplenty.

6 Likes

I drive past midway twice a week, pal. Canā€™t comprehend how anyone but a stupid fat useless roaster who wanted chips would need to stop there.

Start a Laois service stops group then and be done with it

Thatā€™ll be Juhnys call to make

A true Christian - right before our screens. No hiding behind printers here.

Whereā€™s Junction 14? Midway was shite enough the last time I was there about 5 years ago

Monasterevin turn off, oddly enough between J13 and J15.

5 Likes

Ok. Never have reason to be on that road. Carry on.

Holy shit lads. This has really taken off. Iā€™m delighted.
@Mac They are in separate counties. Itā€™s a big bone of contention. The midway are not allowed advertise on the motorway while the J14 crowd can because theyā€™re in Kildare presumably. This was the story as given by the lovely lady in the dijion restaurant.
@glasagusban you donā€™t need to stop on long journeys nor have the ability to see why other people might. Itā€™s amazing given your incredible insights into the lives and situations of refugees, travellers, new teachers, renters, LGBTG&B, the depressed etc that you see absolutely no circumstances when someone might wish to stop driving for a period.
@carryharry My new Berlingo is fucking sweet. Ta. Iā€™ll leave a fresh rolled bifter under the cistern in the midway next time Iā€™m passing through.
@mbb revel in the Laoisery of it all. ITā€™s rare thereā€™s anything to talk about that shithole for.

6 Likes

Mate, we have Treacyā€™s, weā€™re good. Weā€™re good.

Lovely, just lovely

I know. Sometimes I feel bad because it feels like Iā€™m slapping a puppy or something.

1 Like

Not until they have a Facebook page that I can share I donā€™t.

Or he could have driven on to the McDonalds outside Roscrea

There has been a great edge on here since the Rugby World Cup. Loads of bitterness and alliances shifting from one topic to another.

5 Likes

What a guy. :clap: :clap: :clap:

We must up for din dins some afternoon.

Fucking microwaved vegā€¦