Things I learned today (Part 1)

1 Like

I canā€™t put up with my girlfriend and her cokehead circle of friends. It was fun while it lasted.

2016 pal, might be time to freshen things up.

Probably best to throw up a pic of her to give some context here. But if sheā€™s marginally (to considerably) hotter than you, maybe itā€™s time you buried your nose in the bag and live and let live.

1 Like

Sage advice.

Also you could just rob their coke money. Youd be doing them a favour by preventing them feeding their addiction. Weā€™re gonna need a picture before we go any further.

He also played a friend of mines a few years ago. Was he related to one of the families?

Were you at it pal?

No, was a good friends sister. She works in Stokes Kennedy so I thought there might be a connection

I was a groomsman at it pal. I was the party who introduced the bride & groom.

3 Likes

Incredible scenes

2 Likes

Unreal. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Una Foden, the soup-taking bitch.

You think sheā€™d stick to her own kind now and marry Lar Corbett or ā€˜Bonnerā€™ Maher or something

4 Likes

Could have been worse. She could have married Alan Quinlan.

4 Likes

Biddy and Miley Brynes first child from Glenroe is now

Edit - RTE presenter before the guilty pleasure of Home and Away of a weekday.

RTE - you can never leave

4 Likes

:grin:

Everyone aged woefully in that glenroe catch up programme, or was dead. It doesnā€™t seem that long ago that itā€™d be on in background on a Sunday night as Iā€™d be doing my weekend homework in primary school.

The only one who didnā€™t age was fidelma who is still a stone cold fox and arguably better looking now some 20 odd years later than she was in her pomp while rolling around with miley in the hay. A fine woman all these years later.

1 Like

Tommy Tiernan has a talk show on RTE1 tonight, watching it on +1 at the moment.

Not overly impressed but havenā€™t changed the channel yet either.

And?

5 Likes

:rollseyes:

1 Like