Things I learned today (Part 1)

Theres a cure for AIDS,this lad was on bill maher friday and said he cured charlie sheen he even went as far as injecting sheens blood into himself to prove it,kev will get a kick out of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYiq0-M1MDU

@caoimhaoin see above

Craig David is Jewish

A son of David even.

Cut Charlie you get tiger blood -winning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

@myboyblue - is Des Lynam still alive? And Steve Ryder too?

Yes and yes pal.

There sure is

Probably the worst quiz show I’ve ever seen in my life

Eddie van halen didn’t get paid a cent for beat it

Henry Winkler, AKA The Fonz, was the Executive Producer of MacGyver.

Incidentally, the green light has been given to remake MacGyver.

Movie or TV show?

TV show.

February 2, 2016 | 06:30PM PT

The “MacGyver” reboot has landed a formal pilot order at CBS, Variety has learned.

“MacGyver” is a reimagining of the 1980’s television series of the same name, following a 20-something MacGyver as he gets recruited into a clandestine organization where he uses his knack for solving problems in unconventional ways to help prevent disasters from happening.

Written by Paul Downs Colaizzo, original exec producer Henry Winkler is attached to the new potential series as an EP, along with Michael Clear. James Wan (“Saw” franchise, “Furious 7”) is attached to direct the pilot and will also serve as an exec producer. CBS Television Studios will produce.

Whos playing McGyver,and surely Richard Dean Anderson will have a part in it

Thats the extent of it so far. And I’d be shocked if he wasn’t in it somewhere. He could take on the Pete role perhaps. Or Jack Dalton.

1 Like

MacGyver 2.0 with an Asian hermaphrodite quadriplegic in the lead role to reflect how far we’ve come in the last 20 years in our inclusiveness.

Fuck off and come up with new ideas and stop tainting my childhood memories ye fucking cunts.

6 Likes

It’s sad to see you like this, so full of bile. You used to be a dolphin.

3 Likes

Watford’s manager Flores Godfather is Alfredo Di Stefano who scored 216 goals for Real Madrid.

You could be onto something here. His trusty Swiss army knife replaced by a multiplicity of genitalia

1 Like

Tipperary has the highest population of people with a disability in the country. 14% of the people of Tipperary have a disability.