Things I learned today (Part 1)

What about at the Olympia gig. Half the crowd fixated on her tits from start to finish. She was a cracker.

:heart_eyes: fucking yes! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep an eye out in Smashing Tunes for a smoking hot bassist (and this one still has it)ā€¦

Bok Bok Bok Bok Bok is the way you spell the chicken noise.

Kim Deal was all that came to mind, thought you had lost it although she had her moments,
Hilary from jj72 of coursed
Juliana Hatfield was a decent bass player with our mutual favourites Lemonheads, still looks decent enough

Jesus no. Iā€™d have Melissa Auf Der Maur any day over Kim, even in her prime :heart_eyes:

Who is that lad?

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

The Hoff

Fuck sake, I posted going down to Liverpool in the smashing tunes thread a few weeks ago and didnā€™t get a single like

Maybe everyone knew it already but Iā€™ve only just found out that the stunning Irish sailor and Rio medal hopeful Saskia Tidy is the daughter of SFira kidnap victim Don Tidy.

1 Like

I never knew that

1 Like

Tidy hoop on her and all.

Coincidentally I just put her into the Homegrown Talent thread. Iā€™d never set eyes on her before. Stunning

They look alike alright,apart from the fingers obviously

http://49er.org/brewstertidey/wp-content/uploads/sites/65/2013/09/2013_49er_Europeans_MickAnderson_1994-1.jpg[quote=ā€œHBV, post:2737, topic:17423, full:trueā€]
Maybe everyone knew it already but Iā€™ve only just found out that the stunning Irish sailor and Rio medal hopeful Saskia Tidy is the daughter of SFira kidnap victim Don Tidy.
[/quote]

Worth a searchā€¦

Worth a searchā€¦
[/quote]

A tidy looking yoke alright

Worth a searchā€¦
[/quote]

Youā€™re not wrong there. A twitter worth following even.

Oral sexual encounters are rarely described in the animal kingdom, except in mammals of course. Macaques, lemurs, bonobos, hyenas, cheetahs, lions, dolphins, and bats are all known to engage in fellatio-like behaviors. Cunnilingus-like behaviors, on the other hand, are ever rarer: Itā€™s been observed in bonobos, fruit bats, and fruit flies, and some male birds peck out rival maleā€™s sperm. Until now, the only spiders known to exhibit oral sexual encounters are the widowsā€¦Recent studies of the Darwinā€™s bark spiderā€¦males performed oral sex acts on the females. The male typically hooked one of his fangs to the femaleā€™s copulatory opening, turned his body perpendicular to her, and then secreted fluids from his mouth into her copulatory openings.