Things I learned today (Part 1)

Anything to former Vice Chair of the Laois County Board Peter O Neill?

Looked him up earlier and he seems a dodgy cunt alright. Embroiled in loads of scandals and dodgy dealing, must be the Irish blood in him.

2 Likes

The same fella. Running Papua New Guinea has turned out to be a handy number compared to dealing with Colm Parkinson and Zane Keenan. Safer place to bring up kids too.

8 Likes

Well he did ban Colm from the club so it wouldnā€™t surprise me

Atlanta wideout Julio Jones holds the world record for the longest catch of a water balloon.

SOFT HANDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gQWnrHNM8E

Was it because Colm is a cunt? Or was it for specific cuntish actions?

Heā€™s an Offaly man so Iā€™d be loathe to speculate

One of my best pals can be seen in the main photo on Martin Johnsonā€™s Wikipedia page.
Hereā€™s another shot of him.

Gareth Chilcott?

That is Gareth Chilcott. My pal is in the black. He wouldnā€™t say boo to a goose in real life.

What club is that in the black?

Iā€™ll have a wild guess and say Orrell

Not sure actually. He played for St Helens, then bath, because he was working in bath (heā€™s an accountant), but was good enough to make the jump to pro as rugby changed. Ended up in Italy. Back in didsbury now. Might have been Bristol. Iā€™ll have to ask him. A pal of ours had that out in the pub before Christmas. He was mortified.

I guessed Orrell as they are in general Manc area and used to wear black and yellow. Now defunct Iā€™d say. Austin Healy their most famous son

I think it may have been London Welsh.

1 Like

Affectionately known as ā€œCoochieā€

Chilcott was filthy. If your mate gave him a few slaps Gareth probably had them coming.

1 Like

The CD player in my car doesnā€™t work in minus 17 degrees.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a ā€œTrainspotting 2ā€ film being released in two weeksā€™ time.

Messing with a classic there