Things I learned today (Part 1)

Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians and Moana are the only Disney animated films where both parents are present in the film and don’t die at some point in the film.

6 Likes

That’s fascinating. I watched maleficent and there was a fair amount of patricide, I pre watched it to see if it would be ok for the little one. Hells no

1 Like

Some serious eye openers in Disney movies for kids. From Bambis mom to Nemo losing his entire family practically in the opening credits

The lion king is rough

1 Like

Trolls world tour is great.

1 Like

Fair amazing

Oliver was a good Republican. He just didn’t like Catholics … or Irish

I doubt there was much comfort as a black lad in the southern states at that time

Relatively I said . The parents were ok financially and stable . Wasn’t savage poverty like many other boxers

Ah fair enough. I don’t think he’s ever really painted as that though.

I saw that on gogglebox, incredible

Dr Tony Holohan is receiving buckets of fan mail from ladies to the department of health.

1 Like

What age is Tony? I’d say he’s younger than he looks. (He looks about 60 to me)

Middle 50s.

Correct.

None of the original writers of Airplane featured on Airplane 2. It was written and directed by a man called Ken Finkleman, who also wrote another sequel that came out that year, Grease 2. They were his first 2 big movies and pretty much his last 2 also, as while they made profits, both were panned and underperformed at the box offices.

Talk about being handed 2 poisoned chalices.

2 Likes

You can never have too much baking soda or malt vinegar in the house during a lockdown

Is this for DIY rohypnol?

1 Like

No

I make my own vinegar