Things I learned today (Part 1)

Or not

1 Like

Lend yourself a hand towards health

diane keaton, woddy allens early muse, directed 2 music videos

1 Like

Is there a story or a link to one here?

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Lars Ulrich didn’t move to the States until he was 17 and that was to follow in his father’s (a Wimbledon semi finalist) and grandfather’s steps and become a pro tennis player. I always presumed he’d moved as a little kid.

Yerra that’s from two years ago

This exists

Come again?

Patrick Horgan has won 2 championship games in Croke Park

1 Like

How many has he played?

7?

And those wins were against mighty Antrim and Dublin?

Correct

Frank Lampard played for Man City.

At the 1964 Olympics in Tokyo Northern Rhodesia entered the games and emerged/left as Zambia.

6 Likes

He went there from Chelsea for a year I think before a year in the land of the mighty dollar. I remember something at the time about Chelsea’s policy of only offering over 30 year old players 1 year extensions on contracts. That maybe totally up the left!

He had signed for the New York MLS franchise owned by City’s owners but I think it wasn’t set up yet so they signed him for City.

That or he went there when the MLS season ended.

1 Like

Natalya Coyle (Modern Pentathlete - 3rd Olympics) is the daughter of Ray Coyle of Hunky Dory, Tayto and Tayto Park fame. Makes sense she can do that without having to worry about making a living/paying a mortgage.

4 Likes

I think I read before that her and her brother are involved in the running of Tayto Park, along with the father.

1 Like