Things I learned today (Part 1)

Was there another one up around there The City arms, is it still going ?

On Prussia Street.

1 Like

A forumite dropped in to my dad’s wake and left a bottle of Slovakian poitìn with the wrong brother. As in the brother that would misplace it somewhere…

7 Likes

Gerry’s son runs Kavanagh’s pub out far side of Castleknock - few of the O’Garas working there too.

People who knew how to run pubs.

1 Like

Phil Jones told Raphael Varane and Ole to go shit in a a hat when they asked for his number 4 squad number

A 64-year-old convicted terrorist who was once sentenced to 84 years in prison for his involvement in an alleged murder, took part in the Paralympics today.

1 Like

The away teams for the fifth round draw of the very prestigious 1991-92 English League Cup (Rumbelows Cup) were drawn by an American businessman called Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Ireland and the Netherlands drew lots to determine 2nd and 3rd place in their group at Italia 90

2 Likes

They got Germany and were knocked out in the famous voller rijkaard spit game. We played out a boring nil all with Romania that few remember.

1 Like

And both captains agreed to play out the last 15 mins of their game as a draw

What’s a terrorist?

1 Like

A failed freedom fighter ?

Like Gerry Adams

Boom.

Love ya really. I met a lovely couple from Derry in Mayo last weekend. Had a great few hours watching match with them

2 Likes

Personally wouldn’t class Adam’s as anything bar a sell out especially ref hunger strikers ( Personal opinion)

Derry folk in the main are normal good craic social folk

Gemma Hayes is married to one of the Musgrave supermarket crowd.

Fuck sake.

2 Likes

FAO of anyone RC within striking distance of Cork

Could they not have the women and men attend the same conference or would that be controversial?

1 Like

Fooking hickey :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like