Things I learned today (Part 1)

Happened in Murphy barracks aswell to some in a Limerick platoon ( Ballincollig)army and the Cork platoon didnā€™t escape either, plus the lump of turf in the pillowcase - bang

70s

2 Likes

3 Likes

that is funny! :rofl:

1 Like

:blush::blush:

3 Likes

Druggie got a pasting in Derry last evening :clap::clap:

He looks like a lad who got a bit of a tumble coming home after a shandy or two too many.
To judge by his girth he may have indulged in a snack box after the boozer which wouldnā€™t help.

2 Likes

Car mysteriously caught on fire aswell.
Warning shots I reckon
Fuck him and all who deal in drugs

You can pop your ears - game changer for lads with sinus issues

It works

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a National Reptile Zoo in Kilkenny.

1 Like

Yeah sure isnā€™t John McGuinness from there?

3 Likes

The Worlds oldest classic The St Leger at Doncaster was first run in 1776 but was not actually accredited with classic status until 1815

David Cox, an ex-Marine whose court-martial case was the true story inspiration behind the movie ā€³A Few Good Menā€³, was found shot to death three months after he disappeared in early 1994.

According to his lawyer, Cox had considered suing filmmaking company Castle Rock Entertainment before he disappeared. His murder remains unsolved 27 years on.

Glenn Miller was the best-selling recording artist in the US from 1939 to 1942. In just four years, Miller scored 16 number-one records and 69 top-10 hitsā€”more than Elvis Presley (38 top 10s) and the Beatles (33 top 10s) did in their careers.

In 1942, Miller volunteered to join the U.S. military to entertain troops during World War II, ending up with the U.S. Army Air Forces. On December 15, 1944, while flying to Paris, Millerā€™s aircraft disappeared in bad weather over the English Channel. His body was never recovered.

His 1941 hit ā€˜In The Moodā€™ is amongst his best known songsā€¦.

5 Likes

The soundtrack to the Glenn Miller Story is one of my favourite pick me up records.

3 Likes

Not a song.

Mick has a lovely house down Bromley direction

Couldnā€™t think of the word. ā€œEnsembleā€ I suppose.