Things I learned today (Part 1)

Got that bloody right,
Ref dodgy knees etc my eldest guy 37 is a brickie and fit but his back - knees etc are starting to play up

This call out shite is a joke, grand if it’s a large company you’re going to but to an ordinary household it’s a blatant rip off

Problem there is this will crash eventually and we all will be in bad time’s and truckers etc will suffer
I’ve a brother working for Frylite ( delivering: collecting oil from hotels etc))
The other week their Galway depot hadn’t one truck: HGV driver turn up
( they’re a cunt to work for/ long hours / shite pay/ Strabane outfit)
Raised wages recently e50 tax free to try and keep drivers

1 Like

See, you millennials would have no problem buying a house if it wasn’t for:

I’ve my house bought. I buy avocados and fuck em in the ditch every morning because I can. If you ever see an avocado tree growing in Limerick you’ll know I was there

4 Likes

One for the business ideas thread.

Anna is the redhead and Ailsa is the blond.

Was there a lad on here who learned how to take a washing machine door off. He’d call out and take door off, pocket the 90 euro call out fee and say he could fix it but part was 250 euro so May as well buy a new machine.

3 Likes

Which would you rather shag?

Anna

Former Irish rugby captain Willie Anderson has a son Jonathon who is a famous fashion designer. JW Anderson.

Willie also did 3 months in an Argentinian prison after a bit of high jinx involving a flag.

Pre Falklands i think?

Yes.

That’s a blast from the past

1 Like

All Saints are back together. Singing up a storm here in the Isle of Wight festival

Cunts

World’s 10 richest drummers as per December 2020:

1. Ringo Starr (The Beatles) $350m
  2. Larry Mullen (U2) $310m
  3. Lars Ulrich (Metallica) $300m
  4. Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) $280m
  5. Phil Collins (Genesis) $260m
  6. Roger Taylor (Queen) $220m
  7. Don Henley (Eagles) $210m
  8. Charlie Watts (Rolling Stones) $200m
  9. Nick Mason (Pink Floyd) $150m
  10. Joey Kramer (Aerosmith) $100m

Some comfort at least for Charlie Watts missus.

Murray Walked coined the “made to make your mouth water” slogan for Opal Fruits in the early 70s.

Walker worked for advertising agency Masius until he was 59, long after he had gained fame for his Formula One commentary.

Gronk isn’t the drummer in Foo Fighters is he?

He was a drummer in a proper band :+1: